Designing of a Logo for NaPAN
The National Pensioners Association of Namibia (NaPAN) is a voluntary body, which was established by GIPF in 2007 to lobby and act on behalf of the GIPF pensioners. This is a self-regulating body which unites pensioners countrywide and help them bargain collectively on issues related to their benefits. GIPF relies on the pensioners experience and input and as such the Fund will continue to provide support and ensure that the association operates optimally and moves to greater heights. The Association is an autonomous body and therefore responsible for charting its own way forward.
NAPAN's objectives are as follows:
- - to promote and safeguard Namibian’s Pensioners interests and wellbeing.
- - to provide a forum for the examination and discussions of all matters relating to GIPF pension schemes.
- - to provide a means whereby the views of GIPF pensioners may be ascertained and collectively represented to the administrators of GIPF pension schemes.
- - to obtain information from and co-operate with other bodies concerned the advancement on pensioners interests on a national level.
- - to obtain professional advice and take decisions required in pursuance of the objectives of NAPAN.